Newman Associates Advisory Services
Turbocharge your business
Our clients trust in our extensive knowledge and training to guide them in making well-informed, proactive business and financial decisions. In addition, our attention to client short-term needs and long-term objectives is unique and is key to their and our success. Our clients describe their relationship with us as “close and long-lasting.”
That’s something we’re extremely proud of!
Business Advisory Services
At various times in the growth of a business, it can be difficult to know exactly what’s affecting profitability. With our advisory services, we’ll identify and help you manage the components of your business that are critical to profitability and ultimately, to your success.
At Newman Associates, we have been serving the needs of our business clients since 1998. In that time, we have built many strong and long-lasting relationships, and so many of those clients are still with us!
Our knowledge of our client’s immediate and long-term goals and needs is just one of the reasons our attrittion is very, very low.. Our policy is to keep our client base small and manageable to be sure that we can always deliver the service you deserve.
- Business Plan Review
- Frequently just a few minor adjustments to your business plan can have a significant effect on your taxes. A business plan review will identify opportunities and hazards which we will then address with you.
- Creating measurable goals gives you the ability to both forecast and monitor your business performance. This type of feedback, with real data, will help you identify areas of concern and effectively steer your bsiness in the right direction.
- Business Expense Analysis
- Have you considered a strategic approach to your business expenses? Not only when you take the expense, but how you take it will have a significant tax effect. A thorough review of those strategies will also significantly affect your cash flow.
- Personnel Services
- Though often overlooked by small business, Personnel Services are vital for risk management and compliance. This is an area of anxiety for most businesses, but with some planning and review, there need not be any concern.
Tax Efficiency Services
Let’s face it, managing or mismanaging business taxes is often the difference between success and bankruptcy. We’re here to make sure that you avoid the pitfalls that have resulted in failure for many otherwise strong businesses.
We provide our individual and business clients with the taxation expertise and knowledge throughout the year.
- Goal based tax strategy
- Audit Risk Review
- Benefit Analysis
Mentoring, Advising and Partnering
At our core, Newman Associates strives to provide our clients with advice and connections that facilitate their growth and financial stability. We foster relationships that offer our clients a partnered commitment to their goals, consistent advice and strategic connections with our preferred partners. All this to provide the client with a team of financial experts built for your success.
- Digital Office
- Practice Reform
- Staff Training
- Financial Analysis and Planning
- Beyond your business, what are your financial goals? Saving for College? Retirement? We can help you understand your financial position and provide you with structure and insights into how you can reach your goals.
- Together we craft a strategic, forward-thinking spending plan based on your priorities. You can avoid the regret that so often accompanies a ‘spend-now, pay later’ approach. Instead, you identify when and how you will spend your money, according to your goals, with a plan toward achieving them.
- In other words, we help you to identify your priorities and create a roadmap to help you reach those milestones.
- Exit Strategy
- What happens when you want to retire? When do you want to retire? Are you bored with your business and ready to move on? Rather than walking away from your lifetime investment, an exit strategy will give you the opportunity to leverage your hard work and position your small business in its best light to make it attractive to a buyer